Detox Your Life – A 44-day Mind, Body, Spirit Detox Online Course in Soul Food
Do you have areas in your life that you need to detox from, release, or let go of?
- “Do you need to detach from negative people and negative environments?”
- “Do you need to eliminate the junk food?”
- “Do you need to disconnect from the drama?”
- “Are you tired of just going through the motions?”
Detox = “A process or period of time in which one abstains or rids the body (mind or spirit) of toxic or unhealthy substances.”
Are you ready to commit fully to the alignment of your Mind, Body and Spirit?
Is something within you is saying, “It is time to DO IT”?!
Are you ready to commit fully to the alignment of your Mind, Body and Spirit? Is something within you is saying, “It is time to DO IT”?! Detox Your Life – A 44-Day Mind, Body, Spirit Detox is like no other self-care program you’ll find. During this journey into self-love and healing, you are encouraged to dig deep within, exploring lifestyle and emotional patterns – both past and present – that may need some extra attention and care. Once you acknowledge and understand these aspects, you are encouraged to do the inner work by journaling on specific questions designed to call you into a deeper knowing of yourself.
This program offers you the opportunity to delve into areas oftentimes missed in a traditional healing journey. These shadow areas are often the core of many issues – disguised as “little” challenges. Uncovering these creates the mind, body, spirit healing that many yearn for. This is a self-study program – yet designed with built-in support and accountability partners with access to a private Facebook group. If you are ready to make the changes your Mind, Body and Spirit desire, this is the program for you.
This 44-Day Detox Program is perfect for anyone ready to make positive changes and experience healing of mind, body and spirit. It covers a different topic each day, allowing you to reflect upon and heal every area of your life, one day at a time. It gives you a variety of ways to shift your awareness each day.
During this journey into self-love and healing, you are encouraged to delve deep within, exploring lifestyle and emotional patterns – both past and present – that may need some extra attention and care.
Once you acknowledge and understand these aspects, you are encouraged to do the inner work by journaling on specific questions designed to call you into a deeper knowing… and healing of yourself.
Each day’s lesson contains each of the items listed below:
- I Let Go Of – Detox topic of the day.
- Pivot – Description of how to see the challenge or issue from a different perspective.
- Affirmation – Statement to speak, write and focus on to help you channel your energy and attention in a new and healthy way.
- Action – An action/step you can take today to change your behavior or pattern.
- Personal experience – A story that creates a scenario or possibility for how this Detox topic might manifest in your life. (These stories have been shared with me by a variety of people and are based on their personal experiences. A REAL-LIFE experience to relate to.)
- Journal questions – Questions to ponder, offering suggestions for how this topic may direct you to a deeper awareness into your Mind, Body & Spirit.
Plus, you get daily video, audio, images, mp3’s and pdf’s!
Each day’s lesson will also combine the following supplementary support materials to help you to process and integrate your awareness around that particular Detox topic of the day:
- Summary image of the Detox Challenge of the Day (some participants have saved this picture each day as the background image onto their computer as a support reminder)
- Direct links to the Detox Facebook group and community support
- Original affirmation image (again, image can be saved to your PC as a ‘Fill Yourself Up’ reminder)
- At least one, often two, audio clips recorded from the original, live facilitated group Detox your Life online program
- Brand new video clips interspersed throughout the program to feature additional Sunny teachings on the most universally common Daily Challenge topics
- All new Bonus Support Materials never before available within the online Program
- Printable PDF summary of each day’s Detox Topic
- Printable PDF of a full sheet of that day’s affirmation images to cut out and place anywhere you need extra reminders and support to pivot into your new pattern
- 3-5 personal experiences of previous participants who have completed the Detox your Life Program to offer insights and perspectives from others who have walked this same journey … reprinted exactly how they experienced these topics each day of the program
- Supplemental Meditation MP3s or songs by Kris Voelker, or downloadable PDFs that are specific to that Detox Day’s lesson, along with any Detox your Life product discount coupons that were offered during the live, facilitated program, are re-introduced at the appropriate times in the 44 days of this Detox Your Life Online Course.
Just a reminder!
There are 44 consecutive days in this Detox program.
On certain days the Detox topic may not be an “issue” for you. I’d ask that you still walk through the full daily Detox process for each lesson – not because we need to find things wrong – but because sometimes, in really looking within, we discover new awareness and insights about ourselves and our actions.
For example: As our team was discussing the Detox back in the early creation days, we were talking about clutter. One team member struggles with clutter, while the rest of us don’t. However, as we talked about it, one of us that does not have physical clutter could recognize that at times they instead have a lot of clutter in their mind – so they could apply the Detox process to mind clutter, instead of physical clutter. I personally don’t have a lot of clutter and tend to be organized. However, on that particular day, I went into my shed to get the holiday decorations out, and that space is cluttered. So, maybe it is just in one area, or in one aspect of your life, that the topic may apply. Therefore, there could be benefit in still working the process, even if you feel like it is not your issue. You may just discover something you weren’t even conscious of. All you need is a willingness to be open to learn more about who you are, and why you do what you do.
I want to reaffirm – this program is NOT to find something wrong with every aspect of your life. If you don’t have an issue with something YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! That is great. I am just asking you to walk through the process to see how it feels, what awareness comes up, and maybe it’ll expand you even more in your own connection with yourself and others.
The great thing is you get to take as much time as you need. This course is available to you for one full year. That way, you can do the initial 44 days, take time in between if guided, spread it out if necessary, or do it again a few months later when you need a reboot. You are in control of your Detox. Isn’t that great?
It is very important to remember that you will get out of this what you put into it!
A program like this is all about YOU!!! It’s about YOUR willingness to love yourself enough to stay committed and consistent to a process. It may be uncomfortable at times, it may be frustrating, you may feel vulnerable, out-of-control and overwhelmed. You may be scared, angry, or afraid with some of the questions … and your answers too. I hope you do. Why? Because if this Detox brings those things up, it just shows us that it is living within you every day … wreaking havoc in your life … likely just under the radar sometimes, and a full blown tornado at other times. If we can begin to look at those feelings, feel them, honor them, and acknowledge them – we can begin to truly release them once and for all. We can then have a place to recreate from; and a place to fill up with love, light, peace and hope. All of this takes some attention – and sometimes some hard work, some real looking within, and some expression. Again, you will get out of this program an equal amount of energy to that which you put into it.
So much of the pain in our lives is based on beliefs and behaviors we have carried around since we were children … some of which no longer serve us in healthy ways. It doesn’t mean we want to blame our parents, teachers or influential people in our lives. NO! However, we do want to take our power back from those learned beliefs that may be outdated, not true, serve no purpose in our lives, or are not in alignment with who we are today. We do get to choose our thoughts, behaviors, and actions – as the beings that we are NOW. Not yesterday, not when we were 15 or 4 … NOW!!!!!!!! We can honor where we have been, and create from a new and loving energy in this moment.
Are you ready? Let’s Start! Join now. I sure hope to see you there – SDJ